Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello and Welcome

Good evening folks.  Or good morning, depending on where you currently are on this planet Earth.  I created this blog to chronicle the trip I will be taking; to bring the experience to you in a media rich way, going past the words and sentences.

Tomorrow I depart from Logan Airport in Boston at 6:25pm.  I fly across country and touchdown at LAX at 9:50pm.  There I will join my younger brother Sean, and my father Grant, who fly from Connecticut.  We will then embark on our flight from LAX at 11:45pm on Tuesday the 3rd, landing in Auckland, New Zealand and hopping an hour flight to New Plymouth, arriving at 10am on Thursday the 5th.  Now that is what I call time slipping away!!  Luckily on the way back at the end of the month, I get to live the same day twice ;)

So I'm all packed, except for my computer and a few cameras and lenses.  Those will find their proper place in my bags tomorrow on my ride to the airport from my aunt.  I am so excited to see all of my family in New Zealand.  It is always a memorable time spent with great people in such a great place.  I do hope I find the balance between time spent with family and time spent sneaking off to photographize.

My aim is for this to be the last media free post.  Images and videos to follow my good followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment